[asdf-install-devel] Minor problem installing ASDF-Install

Scott L. Burson Scott at sympoiesis.com
Mon May 28 07:04:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was trying to install a package with SBCL, and ran into a bug in
their version of ASDF-Install, so I tried installing your version
with `(asdf-install:install "asdf-install")'.  I ran into a little
problem: the `tests' directory contains some Allegro fasls, and since
Allegro and SBCL unfortunately both use the extension `.fasl', SBCL
chokes on them.  I assume they were included inadvertently.

-- Scott