[asdf-install-devel] Patches - *SYSTEM-FILE-INSTALLER* & loader fixes

Dan Muller pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Dec 26 02:44:24 UTC 2007

The first patch listed below was inspired by the dialog with
Chaitanya. The other arose from errors introduced by a previous
patch. I'm actually not sure how the loader file was working without
any mention of conditions.lisp, but the error became apparent when I
tried to test on Linux.

Available from:

Naked darcs URL: http://danm.homelinux.org/darcs/asdf-install/submitted/
darcsweb URL: http://danm.homelinux.org/darcsweb.cgi

Tue Dec 25 18:48:32 EST 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Added customization variable *SYSTEM-FILE-INSTALLER*.

  Also added documentation for same. MAYBE-SYMLINK-SYSFILE is its
  default value. This makes it possible to customize the linking of
  system files.

Tue Dec 25 19:25:39 EST 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Added conditions.lisp to load-asdf-install.lisp, and as a dependency in .asdf file.

--
Dan Muller