[asdf-install-devel] A series of small patches, incl. docs.

Dan Muller pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:25:01 UTC 2007

I offer the following patches, accessible via darcs at
http://danm.homelinux.org/darcsweb.cgi, in asdf-install/submitted. I
tried to do these in small, readily comprehensible and reviewable
steps:

Sun Dec 23 09:10:27 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Tabs cleanup, TODO notes on documentation.

  Use of tabs versus spaces for indentation was inconsistent in several
  files. Untabified all files, added an Emacs file variables list at
  end-of-file to promote consistency.

  Added TODO comments in defpackage.lisp to mark undocumented exports.

Sun Dec 23 09:55:10 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Renamed FIND-SHELL-COMMAND to FIND-PROGRAM.

  This internal function really has nothing to do with the shell anymore.

Sun Dec 23 10:07:38 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Renamed *SHELL-SEARCH-PATHS* to *PROGRAM-DIRECTORIES*.

Sun Dec 23 10:13:42 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Removed *CYGWIN-BIN-DIRECTORY*.

Sun Dec 23 10:23:01 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Changed *TAR-EXTRACTORS* to *TAR-EXTRACTOR*.

  A list is not needed here -- it's now a singular funcallable value.

Sun Dec 23 11:17:09 Eastern Standard Time 2007  Dan Muller<pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com>
  * Documentation updates, mainly for *PROGRAM-DIRECTORIES* and *TAR-EXTRACTOR*.

  I modified the markdown sources by following existing examples; I have
  not tested them, as I have not taken time to install and learn
  cl-markdown and its dependencies yet. Feedback welcome.

--
Dan Muller