[asdf-install-devel] Announce: ASDF-Install 0.6.9

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Aug 12 17:06:35 UTC 2007

[ASDF-Install][] now supports [ECL][] thanks to Juan Jose Garcia-
Ripoll for the code and to Marty for giving me a push.

Other, significantly more minor, changes include the usual code
cleanup and the addition of ASDF-Install's [test results][] on the
project home-page.

(as always, please let me know if these changes cause any problems in
your setup. If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I've been
abducted by aliens, gone temporarily insane, or am just having too
much fun on my day job! If I don't reply at all, e-mail me again to
remind me. thanks).

  [ASDF-Install]: http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf-install/
  [ECL]: http://ecls.sourceforge.net/
  [test results]: http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf-install/test-