"How-to" request

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Mar 19 18:42:05 UTC 2021

Hi. I'm happy to help you work through this, but so that it doesn't
recur as a problem, I'd appreciate it if you would help me fix the
manual's discussion of this.

First, have you read this page
https://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/asdf.html#Creating-new-operations ?

Please have a look at that -- it's not very long -- and let us know what
more needs to be supplied.

I note the discussion of `operation-done-p`. I suspect that is your
problem -- your new operation is not aware that it needs to be
performed.

This page is substantially redundant with the pages on the object model,
and should be beefed up with cross-references, and more inclusion of
docstrings...