System cleanup

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:28:28 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:10 AM Andreas Davour <ante at update.uu.se> wrote:
>> What more, even Xach […] updated the fallback ASDF in Quicklisp
>> from 2.26 to 3.2.1!
> Didn't he revert that change after something broke?

Not according to the git repository of quicklisp-client.

Also, we did a lot of testing of ASDF on Quicklisp thanks to Anton
Vodonosov, and most implementations already have a more recent ASDF
than that.

But yeah, of course, if something breaks, the rational thing to do is
to revert, and not to either report or fix a bug in any of the
software at stake. Or is it?

—♯ƒ • François-René Rideau • Co-Founder and CEO, MuKn.io
MuKn.io is hiring. Looking for a senior language implementer for
glow-lang.org. Our meta-language is Gerbil Scheme. We love macros,
prototype objects and dependent types.