Last call before 3.3.5 bug fix release

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Jun 29 16:38:02 UTC 2021

I'm going to release 3.3.5, which I *hope* will be the last bug fix
release in the 3.3 series, either this afternoon or tomorrow.

So this is the last call for bug fixes that should get in under the
wire. I have reviewed the issues and the merge requests, and I don't see
anything that can't be postponed.

There are still issues with ABCL failing test-around-compile.script and
test-run-program-unix.script, but to the best of my knowledge those are
waiting for bug-fixes in ABCL, rather than in ASDF.  If a new ABCL comes
out and these are still broken, we can have a 3.3.6 ...

So, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Thanks,