Upcoming bug fix release

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Jun 5 05:00:48 UTC 2021

> On Jun 4, 2021, at 05:10, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
>
> I have just updated the ASDF repository to version 3.3.4.19
>
> I plan for this to turn into the bug fix release 3.3.5 very soon, so please, if you have the opportunity, test it with your libraries, your hardware, your lisp implementations, etc.

Unfortunately, asdf-3.3.4.19 with abcl-1.8.1-dev seems to have a problem in
merging JAR-PATHNAME references when loading ASDF definitions packaged in jar
files.

I’ll try to find some time to figure this out, but I suspect that this problem
only effects ABCL.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."