ASDF/INTERFACE::TRAVERSE-SUB-ACTIONS

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue May 5 14:07:32 UTC 2020

I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for.  Here's what I see:

```
~/lisp/asdf $ find . -name '*.lisp' -exec fgrep -iq system-input-files
{} \; -print
rpg at rpg-mbp-2: ~/lisp/asdf $

So no sign of `system-input-files`.

There *is* an `input-files` generic function.  And there's a
`traverse-action`, but no `traverse-sub-actions`.

I suspect whatever ASDF you are coding against must be quite old.  Is
there any chance you upgraded in image and `system-input-files` was left
around from a previous version?  Or have you by any chance used the ASDF
that is bundled with Quicklisp?

If you think I'm wrong about this, please send instructions for
replicating.

Thanks,