dump-image should not make CLISP images executable

Pierre Neidhardt mail at ambrevar.xyz
Wed Dec 2 09:54:15 UTC 2020

Thanks!

I can't login on the Common Lisp GitLab because of the 2-factor-authentication.
Since I can't answer Fare there, I'll do it here :)

As far as I understand, CLISP does not behave the same way as SBCL;
while SBCL supports images that are both executable and loadable with
--core, it's not the case for CLISP where `-M` fails to load an
executable image.

Besides this change does alter the behaviour of `:executable t`, so the
`uiop:dump-image ... :executable t` still generates an executable for
CLISP.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding? :)

P.S.: What is `lisp-invocation`?

--