What replaced the files contained in *systems-being-operated*

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 03:06:11 UTC 2019

I have found a workaround, so I would like to drop this issue.

I believe the issue is due to a bug in a corner case lisp-unit2 that does
not show up under normal circumstances.  For instance, lisp-unit2 compiles
in the cl-test-grid (link
<https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/library/lisp-unit2.html>).

I posted an issue <https://github.com/AccelerationNet/lisp-unit2/issues/10> on
LispUnit2's GitHub.