Shims for old systems

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Wed Feb 20 11:02:55 UTC 2019

> simple and sustainable is a key to survival. In asdf I see the
> accumulation of complexity with no end. That is bad generally.

old ASDF was broken in countless ways, and i've experienced the bugs
in my everyday activities.

the question is whether ASDF has any accidental complexity, i.e.
complexity that is not inherent to the problem domain, and thus could
be eliminated -- at least theoretically.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39