ASDF upgrade script fails on cmucl/Linux

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Feb 19 21:34:04 UTC 2019

I see that 21c contains 3.3.0

Since I only test on the latest CMUCL, there is no reason for me to test
upgrades from earlier versions.  I will fix the test scripts; that will
likely make the problem go away (it does at least on my Mac).

Note that this means that we can't guarantee what happens if a user
tries to load a new ASDF into an older revision of CMUCL.  That's
nothing new, though!  We have never really been able to test more than
the latest version of the lisp implementations (and sometimes not
that!).

Best,
Robert