Deferred warnings broken on SBCL 1.4.7

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:45:55 UTC 2018

Oops. Can you provide a patch? If possible one that uses #. to test what
symbols are present and does the right thing?
There are a few examples of #+sbcl #.( in filesystem.lisp and image.lisp.

—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics•
http://fare.tunes.org
Government — If you think the problems we create are bad,
just wait until you see our solutions.