Testing for ASDF 3.3.2 and beyond?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Mar 17 18:52:51 UTC 2018

Thank you very much, Anton.  Question: is the inner-conditional-test
failure on SBCL 1.3.21 not a regression?  I just loaded this system and
tested it on my mac with SBCL 1.4.3, and it worked fine, so I'm inclined
to treat this is not a problem.  Also, the inner conditional system has
a readme saying it's not maintained and please not to use it.

What about reversi on CCL 1.9?  I guess if I understand correctly,
reversi must have passed on CCL 1.10 and 1.11, so probably I shouldn't
worry about this, either.

Fare, what do you think?  Should I release this version, or wait a
little longer and see if we can get the syntax fix in, as well?

Maybe I should release this as 3.3.2, and make the syntax-fixed version
of ASDF be 3.4, since (for some people) it might be a bigger change.

Best,