gentoo package broken

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Jun 22 18:42:34 UTC 2018

On 22 Jun 2018, at 12:52, Konstanski, Carlos wrote:

> The gentoo packaging for the new ASDF version is broken.
>
> !!! Fetched file: asdf-3.3.2.2.tar.gz VERIFY FAILED!
> !!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
> !!! Got:      484988
> !!! Expected: 487861
>
> --
> Carlos Konstanski

I am afraid that I have no idea who packages ASDF for Gentoo, nor how it
is done.  You should probably find the packager through the metadata on
the package and ask them what has gone wrong.

I wonder if they just grabbed the very latest (3.3.2.2, which note is
**not** a release: the release is 3.3.2), without updating the
checksum...

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Best,