Introspecting test suite passing/failing

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Jun 5 16:44:41 UTC 2018

I have pushed the system `fiveam-asdf`, which supports integration
between ASDF and the FIVEAM test library, to the contribs directory in
the ASDF repo.  Please have a look.

Be warned! It is old, and not being broke, hasn't been fixed.  It
inappropriately is housed in the `ASDF` package and inappropriately
exports extensions from that package.

But I believe it's still useful as an example of how to raise conditions
when the test operation goes wrong.  Catching those exceptions can be
used to cause a build to fail in a CI system, typically by running lisp
in batch mode and having it exit with a nonzero error code if the test
operation fails.

Best,