Issues with Jenkins and clisp

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Jul 29 16:15:47 UTC 2018

OK, I won't be doing this.  I didn't pay enough attention: this requires
that I build clisp.  With some exceptions (SBCL, mkcl), I have decided
*not* to build lisp implementations as part of the ASDF testing process.
  The process is already too burdensome as it is.  If clisp's own
maintainers cannot make a release version, I can't be filling that hole
myself -- I'm just a humble ASDF maintainer, not The Debugger of All
Lisp Implementations.

At some point, clisp will either make a new release, or I will formally
un-support it, and remove it from my testing routines.  In the shorter
term, I will probably stop running `test-program.script` on clisp.

Of course, I will always accept patches that clisp needs from others,
but I don't have the personal resources to fill this hole.