Issues with Jenkins and clisp

Faré fare at tunes.org
Sat Jul 28 20:39:11 UTC 2018

CLISP has long had semi-deterministic SIGSEGV issues like that:
reproducible, but going away at the slightest change in the test or
its invocation made trying to debug it. I suspect a GC bug. The CLISP
maintainers asked me to run the tests with some debugging option
enabled (I don't remember which), but of course, the change makes the
problem disappear. If you use Jenkins, maybe you should include a
build with those options so the bug can be tracked when it happens
(which is not at the same time as when it happens without the
debugging options).

See https://sourceforge.net/p/clisp/bugs/678/

There is no meaning without words, no shape without matter,
no soul without body.