Test-multiple

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Feb 19 23:56:45 UTC 2018

The failure isn't replicable to me, which bothers me some.  I suspect it
means that it's having side-effects in the file system that aren't
entirely cleaned up.  I'm eyeballing the test and it *does* affect the
filesystem, and it does not remove the files (really symlinks) it
creates.  So ... potentially there could be insufficiently controlled
side-effects that gave me a transient failure?  I don't know.  I suppose
it's also possible that it does something with the filesystem that
Jenkins isn't allowed to do, and that's why I got the Jenkins-only
failure.  But that explanation doesn't explain why I get failure only
with Jenkins *and* MKCL.