Test-multiple

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Feb 19 22:21:11 UTC 2018

Faré ---

Would you please add some comments to test-multiple?  I got a failure on
that with MKCL under jenkins on linux, but cannot replicate that failure
running it myself.

There's no comment saying what this is supposed to test, other than the
name, which suggests that it's about testing where there are ...
multiple systems defined (incorrectly) in one .asd file? the same
systems defined in multiple .asd files?

The test checks to make sure (I believe) that a variable is not rebound
when we ask to reload a system, but not how this pertains to correct
ASDF function.

thanks!