Testing for ASDF 3.3.2 and beyond?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Feb 16 16:42:07 UTC 2018

Thanks for sending that.  Had a quick look.  One nice thing is that
there's a very limited number of regressions.  I'll look at those when I
can.

Faré: I didn't believe it was possible to downgrade ASDF, but we see
this here in a couple of cases for ECL.  ECL is trying to reload
"prebuilt-asdf".  I think we can ignore these failures on ECL. They just
should not do that, and it's not really and ASDF test failure if they
load a conflicting version of ASDF, breaking our upgrade method.

clisp I refuse to care about, since it's effectively abandonware, unless
you are willing to build from source, which I am not.  Certainly clisp
2.49 is abandonware.k

That leaves only the SBCL and ACL failures for us to worry about....
I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I will have a look.

Best,
Robert