Extracting a UIOP's manual

Hugo Ishimaru privet.kitty99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:21:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have added the UIOP's manual to index.html and integrated the
generation into the main Makefile just like that of ASDF (rsync is not
tested):
https://github.com/privet-kitty/asdf/commit/907ab8bea2cb28392fe178107e559af8a1d0e70d
I wish this will be helpful to you. (I'll do a merge request if you
need, of course)

Regards,
Hugo Ishimaru