Lispworks improvements pushed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:44:17 UTC 2017

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 1:20 AM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> wrote:
> The improvements that Chun Tian identified have been pushed into master
> on common-lisp.net
>
> I also pushed a test modification that disables testing ecl-make-image
> on MacOS.  At the very least, it doesn't work on Macs with MacPorts
> (gets confused about which compiler to use with which libraries).  This
> seems like not a problem for ASDF.
>
> I'd welcome any testing that people could do, and plan to release the
> new version by the end of next week.

Anton, can you run tests against the latest Quicklisp with what's in
ASDF master? (First on a recent SBCL, then on whatever else you have
time to test)

The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.  — H.L. Mencken
(Plus je vieillis, moins je crois en l'idée commune que l'age apporte
la sagesse.)