[LispM] ASDF 3.2.1 Anyone?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:07:52 UTC 2017

Thanks. Then this entire method is better commented out on Genera by
prepending #-genera before its source code.

I just pushed a change to ASDF master on gitlab.common-lisp.net. Please try
again.

—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http
://fare.tunes.org
[A] Computer [programming] language is inherently a pun — [it] needs to be
interpreted by both men & machines. — Henry Baker