Warning: Computing just-done stamp in plan NIL for action

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:05:51 UTC 2017

Can you anonymize it and send it? Or extract a minimal failure case? I
can't reproduce at home, nor imagine what could be happening.

Anton, could you test the syntax-control branch with cl-test-grid, and
grep the results for expansions of the format string "Computing
just-done stamp in plan ~S for action ~S, but dependency ~S wasn't
done yet!" ?

Mathematics is as little a science as grammar is a language. — Ernst Mayr