fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:31:12 UTC 2017
Due to the readtable bug in ASDF 3.3.0 I updated the "syntax-control"
branch that for the last three years was supposed to solve all
readtable bugs when building with ASDF.
I merged 188.8.131.52 into the branch, but the branch itself is not ready
for merging into master:
it does either too much or too little, and must be either completed or
I think it stands a better chance of bieng merged soon if it is simplified,
so I re-read and re-wrote the documentation for what this branch
should be doing,
and detailed a "Proposal 1" for minimal changes to ASDF that would go
a long way towards bringing sanity in builds of software that modify
I sollicit your feedback:
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
Problem of the day: finding suction cups that don't suck.
More information about the asdf-devel