WARNING: System definition file ...

Stas Boukarev stassats at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:00:10 UTC 2017

I get 12 warnings with "System definition file  contains definition for
system . Please only define and secondary systems with a name starting with
in that file." while loading a single project.

How do I disable these warnings? If we are to update ASDF in SBCL I want to
make the asdf.lisp version bundled with SBCL to have them disabled by
default.

And if some future version of ASDF stops loading any of the 12 libraries,
then I just won't update SBCL to that ASDF version.