Introducing Seed, an interactive software environment built on ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:19:45 UTC 2017

Looks cool and interesting, and the code looks clean, too (though
maybe you should read and take to heart my "asdf best practices"
document currently at
https://github.com/fare/asdf/blob/master/doc/best_practices.md ).

I'm not sure how ASDF fits in it and that it deserves such prominent
part in your annoucement (unless you swap out that part when
announcing on other venues, which you should if you didn't yet). Where
are your ASDF extensions defined?

However I don't have time to look in detail right now. Still, what
technology did you use to produce those slides? They are neat.

Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.
        — Robert LeFevre (1911-1986)