Testing Quicklisp with ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:28:56 UTC 2017

Why? Because the function has been deprecated for many many years. The only
reason it hasn't signaled a style-warning before is because ASDF lacked the
infrastructure to do so.

When? Is a better question. Now that ASDF does have this deprecation
infrastructure (since 3.2.0 in last January), is it a good time, less than
6 months later and without massive adoption of 3.2.0, to ramp up from
style-warning to full warning? Maybe not. I'm thinking that the full
warning may be usefully pushed back a few more months.

-#f