Testing Quicklisp with ASDF
fahree at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:06:05 UTC 2017
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Finally results:
> No new failures on ASDF 3.1.7 and 3.2.1.
> ASDF 3.3.0 has failures:
A whole lot of failures seem to be related to using now-deprecated
functions, that since 3.2.0 where causing ASDF to issue a
STYLE-WARNING, but with 3.3.0 are causing it to issue a full WARNING.
I'll send patches.
Sent new patches:
* metatilities - was already fixed, but quicklisp had the old darcs
* mgl-pax (affects micmac) https://github.com/melisgl/mgl-pax/pull/3
* weblocks https://github.com/skypher/weblocks/pull/53
* wuwei https://github.com/mtravers/wuwei/pull/16
* yaclml https://github.com/sharplispers/yaclml/pull/1
Still unmerged from my work last time(!), looks unmaintained, sent a ping:
* bknr-web https://github.com/hanshuebner/bknr-web/pull/4
* check-it https://github.com/DalekBaldwin/check-it/pull/20
* cl-blapack https://github.com/blindglobe/cl-blapack/pull/8
* cxml-rng (patch sent to the author; I could create a github mirror if needed)
* jwacs https://github.com/chumsley/jwacs/pull/2
* macrodynamics https://github.com/DalekBaldwin/macrodynamics/pull/1
* madeira-port (affects sb-cga, mathkit, linedit, glkit)
* org-sampler (affects nst) (patch sent to the author, who doesn't use git)
* s-dot (patch sent to the author, who doesn't use git)
Works for me:
I refuse to touch this:
Considering these results, I think that the candidate ASDF 3.3.0 would
usefully be committed next month. What do you think?
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
If you don't like yourself, you *can't* like other people.
— Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"
More information about the asdf-devel