ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:59:33 UTC 2017

No problem. I didn't realize it was a bug until I tried a lot of the
iolib-using programs from quicklisp that cl-test-grid revealed were
failing (for a different reason: the old iolib release in quicklisp is
not compatible with asdf 3.2).

You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something
about it width and its depth. — H. L. Mencken