ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:28:53 UTC 2017

OK, so with ~120 failures, obviously, ASDF 3.3 needs to be made more
compatible, using style-warnings where there are currently warnings,
providing additional backward-compatibility functions, etc.

staple => https://github.com/Shinmera/staple/issues/3
moptilities => https://github.com/gwkkwg/moptilities/pull/2 (also
fixes tinaa, ...)
transparent-wrap => inherited from trivial-arguments
stump-touchy-mode-line => otherwise fixed

Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough
to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others. — Edward Abbey