ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:29:15 UTC 2017

OK, so regarding the calls to make-instance, eco needs a fix:
https://github.com/eudoxia0/eco/issues/1 and cl-protobufs needed a fix
(now committed, pushed).

Many of the errors are due to an old iolib. The bug was fixed in
December, but somehow quicklisp is following iolib releases rather
than the master branch. Stelian, should you make a new release? Or
should quicklisp follow master?

Otherwise, it looks mostly good. There is some breakage such as
lisp-executable on ecl, but I'll let Mark address that.

Anton, no need to test my 3.3.0 candidate anymore at the moment: I
found a blocking bug in it that I must address first.

Reisner's Rule of Conceptual Inertia:
        If you think big enough, you'll never have to do it.