Possible incompleteness in INPUT-FILES for DEFINE-OP

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:07:20 UTC 2017

No, you're right that files from :read-file-form and :read-file-line
perfectly fit as INPUT-FILES for DEFINE-OP. I haven't given any
thought on whether it's easy or hard to properly inject them as
results of INPUT-FILES.

NB: I don't have much cycles for ASDF at the moment, but I will gladly
review patches or fix urgent bugs.

PS: What do you think about releasing ASDF 3.3 after next month, just
taking steps to avoid escalating from WARNING to STYLE-WARNING until
next release?

When a pamphlet was published entitled "100 Authors Against Einstein", Einstein
retorted "If I were wrong, one would be enough."