MKCL fails when non-erroneous condition is signaled

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:35:40 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> wrote:

> On 7/25/17 Jul 25 -8:18 AM, Faré wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net>
> wrote:
> >> (...)
> >>
> >> What's the right repo to work from?  I have this:
> >>
> >> origin  https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/mkcl/mkcl.git (fetch)

This repo on gitlab is a mirror that is tracking the MKCL github repo (here
below)
with a lag of less than 24 hours (typically much less than that).

> >> but I see you are talking about a github repo instead of cl.net
> >>
> > I got the fixes from https://github.com/jcbeaudoin/MKCL.git

This repo on github is the main one that I work from directly.
So new commits will appear on it first before being replicated to gitlab.

> Confirmed: after pulling from that github repo, all tests pass on MKCL.
> Haven't tested upgrade yet: will do so now.

Great. Thanks for the confirmation.

 JCB