read-depend branch is ready for another review...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:26:11 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> wrote:
> The call chain that led to my problem was as follows:
>
> PARSE-DEFSYSTEM >
>   PARSE-COMPONENT-FORM >
>     NORMALIZE-VERSION  -- called with COMPONENT (!) a string
>        RECORD-ADDITIONAL-SYSTEM-INPUT-FILE  -- component a string
>             %ADDITIONAL-INPUT-FILES ---> FAIL
>

> I've fixed that now...  As soon as I've finished all the tests, I will
> push the patch.  Then we can merge.  I believe we can squash merge to
> simplify the history, unless you think we need it...

Looks good to me. Yes, at this point, squashing the commits would be nice.

Aggression is simply another name for government. Aggression, invasion,
government are interchangeable terms. The essence of government is control,
or the attempt to control. He who attempts to control another is a governor,
an aggressor, an invader;  — Benjamin Tucker