ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:51:17 UTC 2017

Overall, the results look good. Robert, shall we release now?

1- For ECL, it looks like you may have kept old fasls from a run with
a previous version of asdf. Is that correct? That could explain some
confusion with escape-command.

2- For those CFFI failures, I'd like to see the logs for the stdout.
See previous message on redirecting output, using launch-program if
needs be.

Reevaluate your ends periodically — if some of them or in contradiction with
reality or with each other, abandon or amend them without mercy — and those
you keep, pursue without any apology.