ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 18:39:34 UTC 2017

Speaking of ASDF, quicklisp loaded :ceramic OK into SBCL on Mac OS X but on
Windows under AllegroCL Ansi I get:

​

Error: OPERATION instances must only be created through MAKE-OPERATION.

[condition type: FORMATTED-SYSTEM-DEFINITION-ERROR]

​Is that an ASDF issue? Ceramic? ACL? cffi-grovel (the system being built
when the error is thrown)?

Does quicklisp use its own copy of ASDF for stability?

I will try Clozure on Windows, but I would love to stick to AllegroCL's
windows IDE.

-kt
​

--