ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:29:25 UTC 2017

Well, after realizing one hour into the debugging session that I
needed to click on a button "Start Broadcast" to go live, I'm going to
reschedule the event, starting at 14:00 EST (19:00 UTC). Sorry.

How small of all that human hearts endure
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure! — Samuel Johnson