lispworks patch

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:58:58 UTC 2017

Please apply the patch and run

make t l=lispworks LISPWORKS=/path/to/lispworks6

after dumping a console executable for lispworks6 using

       echo '(hcl:save-image "lispworks-console" :environment nil)' > si.lisp
       lispworks-6-0-0-x86-linux -siteinit - -init - -build si.lisp

and tell us if there are any failures. I can't do that, I don't have a
LispWorks 6 license.

When a man says money can do anything, that settles it: he hasn't got any.
                — Edgar Watson Howe