CLISP CLOS style warnings

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:07:33 UTC 2017

> To mark a generic function as user-extendable, one can now use a
> declaration:

> (defgeneric perform (...)
>   (declare #+clisp (dynamically-modifiable))
>   ...)
> (defgeneric operation-done-p (...)
>   (declare #+clisp (dynamically-modifiable))
>   ...)
>
> The declaration is now in `hg tip` (but has not been released yet).

Will that declaration cause a warning or error on older versions of
clisp? If yes, what read-time conditional more precise than #+clisp
can I use to only enable on recent enough versions of clisp?

How small of all that human hearts endure
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure! — Samuel Johnson