Another follow-up from yesterday's doc reviews

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Thu Sep 22 20:48:41 UTC 2016

As I said, this is where the DWIM slipped in....

I never minded keeping track of packages, and in retrospect I claim that getting the package right imposes less complexity than trying to keep track of all the stuff ASDF does behind your back to keep you from having to type "ASDF:"

Sent from my iPhone