Immutable Systems

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:54:04 UTC 2016

Dear Dave and ASDF users,

some of you like Dave may be using immutable-systems.

Daniel Kochmanski noticed I made the mistake of advertising *immutable-systems*.

I'm considering maybe deprecating this variable in a future release.
If you're just accessing it to declare systems immutable, please
instead use, e.g.
(map () 'asdf:register-immutable-system (asdf:already-loaded-systems))
If you're accessing it to get a list, I'll export a new functional interface.

Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone
than in bad company.  ― Booker T. Washington (1856–1915)