Windows problems: moratorium continues

Elias Pipping pipping.elias at icloud.com
Wed Sep 14 18:23:23 UTC 2016

> On 14 Sep 2016, at 20:12, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> wrote:
>
> On 9/14/16 Sep 14 -12:08 PM, Faré wrote:
>> Hopefully, my branch fixes test-force on Windows as well as on Linux.
>
> I'm not sure I understand.  In my experience, test-force is *only*
> broken on Windows, so there is nothing to be fixed on Linux (or Mac).
>
> I'll try seeing if merging your patch fixes things on Windows.  Is it
> tested on Linux?

Assuming that the two of you are talking about the fix-require-system-function branch that

  https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf/merge_requests/16

is for, the answer is: Yes, it’s tested on Linux, in the sense that the results for it

  it: http://139.162.161.212/asdf/3.1.7.19-5-7f6e4fa-fix-require-system-function/status and
  the master branch: http://139.162.161.212/asdf/3.1.7.19-3-7b7b9f0/status

are identical.

Elias