Windows problems: moratorium continues

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:08:49 UTC 2016

Hopefully, my branch fixes test-force on Windows as well as on Linux.

I wouldn't worry too much about test-force until the current development is
complete. It's a release blocker, but not an otherwise worrisome deal since
it's new tests for a recently discovered issue that we now understand how
to improve upon without breaking other features, thanks to Daniel
Kochmanski's patient work.

-#f