3.2.0

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:11:05 UTC 2016

I asked you many times if you knew what you were doing, but I don't
think you did wrong at any point, except maybe for not realizing you
had changed plan. [Also, I'm a proponent of releasing more often, but
that's a different debate.]

I'd like to proceed forward. I don't any good reason to undo any of
the current changes.

If you want to keep supporting make-build and/or if Daniel wants to
support it on the ECL side, that's possible (see my proposed
reimplementation in comments to !34). I'm not aware of any other
breakage.

Anton, can you run cl-test-grid with ASDF master?

Communism is feudality without chivalry. — Faré