Getting to 3.2 release

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sun Nov 27 17:38:42 UTC 2016

My current thoughts have been to merge the obsolete function warnings
and bad system name merge requests and then release 3.2.

But perhaps this is a bridge too far.  I'd be interested in opinions for
and against bundling up the current version as 3.2, and moving on to
3.2.x and 3.3 release candidates.

Also, separately, I'd be interested in more discussion of how changes to
the image and program operations will affect others.  I tend to lose
track of these, since I don't use them myself.

Thanks,