test-run-program.script

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:41:41 UTC 2016

I believe the correct workaround to the unavoidable quoting on SBCL would
be to use CMD /C /S which should remove one layer of quoting.

But I'm not sure I have time to setup a Windows development environment at
this point (I managed to install a Windows dual boot on my computer,
though! Is there a way to run that into a virtual machine?)

-#f