Version 3.1.7.35 has been pushed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:24:21 UTC 2016

Would it be some ASDF extension you use that tries to instantiate
OPERATION without going through MAKE-OPERATION?

I tried to run your script, but it expects me to setup a
DWIM_WORKSPACE in a way that seems to be undocumented.

I tried to build projectured with its build script, and that works
fine for me... until it tries to find .so's in /usr and such, which
doesn't work with NixOS. :-( [Previously worked fine in Ubuntu.]

Also, after loading ASDF, your scripts could do this:
  --eval "(ignore-errors (load (uiop:subpathname
(user-homedir-pathname) \"quicklisp/setup.lisp\")))" \

To distinguish the real from the unreal, one must experience both. — Saul Gorn